I love a celebration!
Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays…. I have been known to bake a cake for Three Kings Day and whip up a stir fry on Chinese New Year.
I relish in the details that make a celebration special. Don’t believe me? Ask my Prince – I hand painted our wedding invitations.
To me, a truly perfect day would be spent grocery shopping in the morning, cooking all afternoon and then filling my home with dinner guests.
I want to create beautiful memories. I like to make guests feel welcome. I want them to leave full and happy.
In other lives I have planned events. Races. Charity fundraisers. An international Thanksgiving dinner for 80 (I did the cooking.)
On this page I will link you to posts about parties, festive meals, and holiday celebrations.
- Lego Birthday Party: http://windinspired.wordpress.com/2012/02/28/lots-and-lots-and-lots-of-legos/
- Beach Birthday: http://wind-inspired.com/2012/03/25/a-beach-birthday/
- Valentines: http://wind-inspired.com/2012/02/01/years-of-love/
- Valentine Love: http://wind-inspired.com/2012/02/15/valentine-turkey/
- Easter Eggs: http://wind-inspired.com/2012/04/08/easter-eggs/
- Halloween Costumes: http://wind-inspired.com/2011/11/03/44-costumes/
- Euro-Disney Halloween: http://wind-inspired.com/2011/10/23/hairy-halloween/
- Edible Haunted Houses: http://wind-inspired.com/2011/10/25/edible-haunted-houses/
- Giving Thanks: http://wind-inspired.com/2011/11/24/graciasgiving/
- Three Kings Day: http://windinspired.wordpress.com/2012/01/06/on-the-12th-day-of-christmas/
- Puerto Rico Preparations: http://wind-inspired.com/2011/12/18/its-beginning-to-look-a-lot-like/
- Holiday Cards: http://wind-inspired.com/2011/12/07/card-conundrums/
- The Elf on the Shelf: http://wind-inspired.com/2011/12/02/el-elfo-en-la-shelfo/
- Christmas Letter: http://wind-inspired.com/2012/01/02/a-funny-little-story/